Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.094 DZD / TMT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,708 Dinar (13,825 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)