Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.370 DZD / TMT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,208 Dinar (13,102 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)