Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.785 DZD / TMT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 538,774 Dinar (16,950 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)