Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.662 DZD / TMT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,556 Dinar (10,830 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)