Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.486 DZD / TMT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,357 Dinar (12,225 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)