Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,854 Dinar (¥480,825) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)