Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,765 Dinar (¥443,776) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)