Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,249 Dinar (¥445,014) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)