Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04875 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,580 Dinar (9,592,338 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 403,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)