Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16964 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 393,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 384,527 Dinar (CH$2,266,705) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)