Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09293 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 626,242 Dinar (6,739,062 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)