Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.208 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,854 Dinar (93,360 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)