Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,988 Dinar (R$ 14,021) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (40 minutes ago)