Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.245 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 332,479 Dinar (R$ 10,001) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (44 minutes ago)