Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.781 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,178 Dinar (R$ 12,302) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)