Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.978 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,507 Dinar (Dinar 2,997) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)