Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 160.062 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 485,244 Dinar (Dinar 3,032) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)