Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.119 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 712,252 Dinar (Dinar 4,592) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (40 minutes ago)