Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 123% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 748,945 Dinar (₩7,053,760) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)