Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10466 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 134% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 746,854 Dinar (₩7,135,669) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)