Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09676 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 778,760 Dinar (₩8,048,368) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)