Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09935 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 774,046 Dinar (₩7,791,149) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)