Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09291 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 765,720 Dinar (₩8,241,409) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)