Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09808 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 117% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 845,721 Dinar (₩8,622,989) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)