Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.857 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,248 Dinar (元21,016) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (30 minutes ago)