Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.224 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,038 Dinar (元16,665) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)