Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03672 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 282,173 Dinar (7,683,515 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)