Cost of living comparison between Antsiranana, Madagascar and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03332 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 284,042 Dinar (8,523,574 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)