Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03441 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 417,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 326,294 Dinar (9,482,010 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)