Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16506 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 597,226 Dinar (CH$3,618,139) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)