Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16964 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 549,361 Dinar (CH$3,238,363) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 392,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)