Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.215 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 344,585 Dinar (Php155,576) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)