Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 369,736 Dinar (Php168,316) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)