Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,792 Dinar (Php150,723) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)