Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.288 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 364,689 Dinar (Php159,419) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)