Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.007 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 228,348 Dinar (10,870TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)