Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.128 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 407,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 341,453 Dinar (10,969TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)