Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 669 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03581 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 344,850 Dinar (9,628,860 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)