Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03549 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,137 Dinar (12,428,696 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)