Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,453 Dinar (12,650,536 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)