Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03441 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 395,578 Dinar (11,495,367 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)