Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03737 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,564 Dinar (9,567,155 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)