Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03434 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,352 Dinar (11,572,121 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)