Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03549 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,842 Dinar (11,293,424 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)