Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03741 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 303,281 Dinar (8,106,349 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)