Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03573 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 308,055 Dinar (8,621,905 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)