Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03611 DZD / MGA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,644 Dinar (7,577,278 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)