Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.416 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 345,345 Dinar (10,993TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)