Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 668 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.760 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 365,617 Dinar (11,886TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)