Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.717 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,994 Dinar (11,675TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)