Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10585 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 319,991 Dinar (₩3,023,161) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)