Cost of living comparison between Angers, France and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 577,249 Dinar (€4,818) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)