Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.482 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 248,995 Dinar (R$ 8,742) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)