Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.981 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,756 Dinar (R$ 8,937) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)