Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.098 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,257 Dinar (R$ 10,179) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)