Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.998 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 317,938 Dinar (R$ 9,635) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)