Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,287 Dinar (R$ 13,404) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)