Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.645 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 322,394 Dinar (₨195,965) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)