Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.710 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,132 Dinar (R$ 11,905) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)