Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 263,291 Dinar (Bs 177,581,032) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)