Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.947 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,491 Dinar (Bs 30,646) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (44 minutes ago)