Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00326 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,503 Dinar (﷼ 82,964,892) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)