Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.234 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,866 Dinar (Dinar 3,549) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)