Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.341 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 603,009 Dinar (Dinar 3,882) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)