Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.000 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 620,399 Dinar (Dinar 4,029) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)