Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.230 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 571,315 Dinar (Dinar 3,680) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)