Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.996 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,521 Dinar (€3,256) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)