Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.375 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 379,599 Dinar (€2,825) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)