Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,458 Dinar (€3,175) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)