Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.763 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,901 Dinar (₨171,773) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)