Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.194 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,577 Dinar (€3,728) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (43 minutes ago)