Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 896 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,319 Dinar (€3,740) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)