Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.958 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 624,444 Dinar (€4,919) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 408,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (34 minutes ago)