Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.834 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 625,167 Dinar (€5,305) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (36 minutes ago)