Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21096 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 166,754 Dinar (790,470 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)