Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21311 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 53% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 184,688 Dinar (866,637 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)