Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21169 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 53% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 181,767 Dinar (858,642 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)