Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.051 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,048 Dinar (AU$5,170) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)