Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.223 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,108 Dinar (€3,182) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)