Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.757 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,977 Dinar (€3,837) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)