Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.875 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,189 Dinar (€2,855) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)