Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.525 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 113% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 800,392 Dinar (﷼ 27,109) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)