Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.265 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 129% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 931,497 Dinar (﷼ 31,830) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)