Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09314 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 381,019 Dinar (4,090,870 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)