Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.487 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 227,274 Dinar (E£ 35,036) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)