Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.005 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 165,144 Dinar (E£ 27,499) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)