Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.869 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 228,431 Dinar (E£ 38,923) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$3,655 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)