Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 712 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.476 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 187,069 Dinar (E£ 28,886) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)