Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.587 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,134 Dinar (4,173 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (35 minutes ago)