Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.159 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,548 Dinar (5,683 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 409,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)