Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.152 DZD / SDG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,390 Dinar (24,685 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)