Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.963 DZD / AED
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,372 Dinar (Dirham 16,484) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 2 hours ago)