Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.099 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,536 Dinar (元16,329) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)