Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.689 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 240,327 Dinar (元15,318) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)