Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.259 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,093 Dinar (8,926TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (34 minutes ago)