Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.431 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 670,098 Dinar ($6,123) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)