Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,444 Dinar (¥410,228) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)