Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.065 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,230 Dinar (¥410,708) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)