Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,304 Dinar (¥492,236) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)