Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,915 Dinar (¥424,931) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)