Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,352 Dinar (¥432,647) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)