Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.680 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 257,420 Dinar (₨153,229) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)