Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.111 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 332,155 Dinar (29,895 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)