Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.168 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,041 Dinar (33,206 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 380,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)