Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.904 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 454,521 Dinar (41,685 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)