Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.371 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,890 Dinar (29,414 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (25 minutes ago)