Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.350 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,006 Dinar (31,821 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 378,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)