Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.811 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 245,464 Dinar (9,510TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)