Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.965 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,590 Dinar (85,519 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)