Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.883 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 493,048 Dinar (100,982 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)