Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.961 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,465 Dinar (90,607 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)