Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.700 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,226 Dinar (95,589 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (40 minutes ago)