Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 DZD / ETB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,536 Dinar (110,137 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)