Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.876 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 356,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 225,696 Dinar (9,073TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)