Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.926 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 228,399 Dinar (7,385TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (36 minutes ago)