Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.517 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 566,216 Dinar (GH₵21,353) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)